15.11.09

In the beginning....


....Jena created a blog. I may not be exciting, I may not have a lot to say, but gosh-darn it, I'm doing it anyway!

To put it simply, I love to cook. Simple, complicated, whatever - I'm there. Cooking helps me to relax when the munchkins have been driving me nuts. Cooking lets me feel creative without having to break out the (long put away) art supplies. Cooking lets me feel like I've accomplished something, however small, especially when the feedback is good. There is nothing quite like the feeling I get when people honestly enjoy what I've made for them. And is there anything better than a 2 year old saying, "Mommy it was dee-wishes!"? I think not. I have a very tiny kitchen (see above picture) but that won't stop me!

And away we go......

No comments:

Post a Comment